The confirmed members of our organization undertake, in fulfilling this Charter, for the quality, transparency and safety of their aesthetic acts.
For all their actions:
- To inform the patient about the nature, the expected result the risks of the act
- clearly state the nature of the products used and the prescribed treatments
- to practice according to the quality and safety standards in force
- Establish a precise estimate before undertaking any care
- respect, if necessary, a legal period of reflection between the consultation and the intervention.
For aesthetic interventions with local anesthesia:
- to make a clinical assessment and if necessary biological
- make “before” photographs
- be able to remain in contact at least 24 hours with the patient after surgery,
- provide at least one follow-up intervention consultation.
And more generally :
- to maintain their knowledge by regularly participating in training Medical Continuous
- working in a suitable environment (premises, equipment and personnel)
- to be strictly medical if they are not surgeons
- use only proven products or techniques the use of which is not prohibited by the legislation in force.